About Tigermouse framework
- full native AJAX support
- MVC architecture
- pluggable input/output filters
- AJAX requests queuing and expiring
- powerful ActiveRecord implementation
- SWT, Qt or GTK#-like user interface implementation
- extensible i18n support
- native support for Smarty templates
- built-in development tools
Tigermouse is solid foundation for rapid development of highly interactive web applications. It is well suited for business grade applications - CRM, accounting, stock management, logistics among them. It does not work like regular web page, therefore it does not work well as framework for portals, forums, polls, blogs or other URL-dependent applications.
The most important design principle of Tigermouse is to be ready for enterprise grade appliances. The other just follows this requirement:
- Perform business processing at the server side.
- Be lightweight.
- Be strictly MVC architecture compliant.
- Zero configuration, works out of the box.
- Be data source independent.
Tigermouse is a publicly run project hosted on Sourceforge. It is free/libre/open source software, which means it gives you freedom of use, it costs you nothing and you can download complete source code if you desire.
People who contributed to Tigermouse development:
- Michał Słaby
- Pablo F. Vasquez
- Bill Noyce
- Antoine Choppin
tigermouse at epsi dot pl if you have any questions, problems or ideas.
You may also consider joing one of our mailing lists (see Getting Involved section).