Ongoing development outline
»21 Mar 2008
Long time no news. We had an outage few days ago, but things are back up now. Domain name and hosting space were extended for another year. Some development has been made recently and DB subsystem is now totally overhauled. I decided to toss old DBAdapter model in favour of PDO. All database operations are now automatically escaped improving overall security. Also, DBFactory has been greatly improved providing easy access to many connections as well as different config files (much like Ruby/Rails). Documentation has been updated to address changes.
Pull the latest SVN and test new DB layer implementation. All feedback is welcome.
Somewhere else on the internet:
I worked around it by defining a stub function which seems to work fine for the time being.
svn trunk is a battlefield where some methods die and some get seriously injured ;-) Now, recent updates brought fixes to User class, also authentication layer has been rewritten and is partially usable. I have also fixed bug on this web page that prevented comments from showing up.