Your Tigermouse wish list
»10 Apr 2008
When I started Tm over 2 years ago it was merely a request dispatcher with Ajax handler and view infrastructure. On model part there was only simple DataSource aiding table views. There was million of things missing. Now, as it grows and gets feature complete I am wondering how could it be improved even more.
So here I go directly to you - developers, users, potential contributors and missed audience - with two questions:
Life is about making correct choices, so choose your two missing features and share them. I want to implement your requests now!
Somewhere else on the internet:
Table with data paginator & expandable tree view
RichText editor (e.g. implement FCKEditor)
Calendar component (datepicker & simple calendar)
(i tried to write in the sort of importance..)
it's a good project for PHP
i have found your nice "tool" when i was looking for an framework. It looks very interesting so i would like to "look a little bit deeper in it". But i ask me if the Project is dead because the last news was written in april!
-> documentation for both users and developers.
2. How would I like Tigermouse to improve in near term?
-> concentrate on Presentation layer!
i.e.: tm should be something like gtk+, not a gnome/glib package.
1. RequestSetupFilter::preProcess() - slashes must be removed, not added!
2. Code should be reworked to depend on autoloader only.
3. Upgrade names and autoloader to PHP5.3 namespaces.
4. Sometimes design patterns make code too generic and difficult to read. Eg. I don't like filters in FrontCtrl, also often used generic verb names: update, dispath, finalize etc instead of something that tell about context.
PS: Sorry for bad english. arturm
just wanted to ask if there is allready a patch to use with php 5.3 (error on call_user_func_array() )